Using high-energy acoustic waves, shockwave therapy penetrates the soft tissues, targeting damaged areas and subsequently stimulating new blood vessel growth and regeneration in recent or chronic muscle, tendon and ligament injuries. This therapy is able to treat a wide variety of issues including plantar fasciitis, tennis elbow, shin splints, bursitis, frozen shoulder, bone spurs and more.
For more information, please visit www.draaroncase.com.
- virtually painless (intensity can be adjusted)
- non-invasive and non-surgical
- no anesthetic or pain medication required
- high success rate (up to 91%)
- typically only requires three to six visits