Personal Training is a fun and effective way for any child to keep active. With Personal Training, you can expect the following:
- Improve sports performance: increase strength and endurance, giving them a better chance of making the team or becoming the MVP!
- Increase confidence: achieving health and fitness goals will help give children the confidence they need to excel in all aspects of their school experience.
- Identify personal needs: children don’t all have the same needs and few activities can be tailored to suit all children’s needs — our trainers will develop a program designed to meet their specific needs and goals.
- Get individual guidance and motivation: not all children (or adults for that matter) enjoy team sports or being in a competitive environment with their peers. Personal training provides a one-on-one workout with only a personal motivator (their trainer) to impress.
- Reduce their chance of becoming an overweight adult: helping children develop healthy habits gives them a much greater chance of maintaining a healthy lifestyle in their teens and into adulthood.
Call 604-224-BODY to book your child for a consultation today!