Body & Soul is always looking for new people to join our amazing team. We offer competitive wages, full extended health & dental (with 31+ hours), sales and re-sign bonuses, etc.
At Body & Soul, Personal Trainers are responsible for planning and executing customized workouts for clients, maintaining and updating client files and participating in team meetings. The Front Desk is responsible for several tasks relating to daily operations of a fitness studio, including answering phones, scheduling clients, taking payment, selling training packages, reviewing files, etc.
Are you interested in joining a team of highly qualified, elite personal trainers? Do you have a passion for health and fitness? You may be just what we need! Some of the benefits we provide our employees include:
- Extended health plan including dental, life insurance and travel insurance (free of cost)
- Paid sick days (ten per year)
- Incentive programs
- Paid in-house training
- Subsidized education and training
- Paid prep time (for personal trainers)
- On-site seminars, workshops, guest speakers to facilitate professional development
If you’re interested in becoming a member of our team, please download and complete our application form (link below) and bring it in to one of our managers.
Interested in learning more about current employment opportunities? Contact us!
Download the Employment Application Form.