Many of our newsletters discuss important fitness topics, trends and events. We thought it might be nice to share Body & Soul’s Personal Trainers’ recent accomplishments, current goals and upcoming plans.
- o Juergen will be starting a new project soon – revising Body & Soul’s health assessment
- o Michelle will be leading the warm-up for the Alzheimer’s Walk for Memories on January 25th
- o Laina is working towards becoming a Registered Holistic Nutritionist by March 2015
- o Huan and other veteran college volleyball players are returning to the court to compete again
- o Armin has another year left in the UBC Masters of Physical Therapy Program
- o Marcia will be completing the UBC Masters of Physical Therapy Program this year
- o William obtained his Master of Kinesiology from UBC in August
- o Heather is training to compete at the BCPA 2015 Winter Open in February
- o Patrick is currently training to compete in a future men’s body building competition
- o Brandon will finish INFOFIT’s Principles of Sports Nutrition course before the New Year
- o Stephen will be completing EXOS’ Linear Speed Development Systems certificate
- o Isabel has returned from her travels and has gained new training and skills
Some of you may have noticed that Personal Trainer Avery Garrett has not been in the studio lately. We are pleased to let you know that Avery’s shoulder is recovering nicely and her range of motion continues to improve everyday; however, she has not been cleared to return to work as a trainer and will not be continuing with Body & Soul. She will continue to be a valued friend and we look forward to having her drop-in in the future! All the best to you Avery.
Interested in learning more about your favourite trainers? Check out their individual profiles online!