We have spent a significant amount of time developing and revising our COVID-19 Policies to ensure that we continue to keep our staff and clients safe during the pandemic.
* As of May 24, 2022, we will be moving to a hybrid mask policy. This will be similar to the policy that we had in place in June 2020. Details are as follows:
- Everyone will still be required to wear masks when: entering and exiting the studio, when in changerooms, and when crossing between training zones on the main floor.
- Personal Training clients may remove their masks when: they warm-up on the cardio equipment and – with permission from their trainer – when they are in their training zone with their trainer. Note: Your trainer may still ask you to wear your mask when doing exercises that require close contact or if they need you to move through another zone. We ask that you respect and adhere to their requests.
- Small Group Training clients may remove their masks when: they warm-up on the cardio equipment and – if every participant and the group trainer are comfortable – during their group session.
- Trainers may also remove their masks, with the permission of their client(s), while actively training their clients.
* As of April 8, 2022, clients are no longer required to show proof of their vaccination status to train in the studio.
* As of March 11, 2022, face masks are still required in the studio.
* As of February 28, 2022, we have increased the main training floor’s capacity from four to five clients.
* As of January 20, 2022, we have reduced the main training floor’s capacity from five to four clients.
How are we dealing with COVID-19 in the studio? See what our clients have to say about our efforts!