Are you, or is someone you know, looking for a personal trainer? Are you under the impression that most personal trainers embody drill sergeants? Have no fear; Body & Soul Consultations are here! Come down and see the studio, meet the staff and sit down with one of our personal trainers for a 30-minute consultation and learn how we can help you achieve your health and fitness goals.
During one of our consultations, you can expect to:
– find out how we can help you achieve these goals through personalized training programs
– discuss your past fitness experience
– identify your training style preference
– identify what motivates you and what causes you stress
Why should I have a consultation?
We recognize that choosing a fitness studio can be a big commitment and we want you to be confident in your choice. Taking the time to talk to a trainer and develop a strong, trusting relationship is critical in achieving your goals. Learn about our studio, meet our trainers and find out how we can help you on your road to optimal health.
If you know someone that would benefit from a consultation or if you haven’t trained in a while and want to talk to one of our personal trainers, call us and book a consultation today!
It’s important to think of your body as a machine. In order to function, it needs fuel. This is especially important after a night of fasting or a long break since your last meal. Without proper fuel your body is unable to perform at its optimal level and you will typically lose some of the training benefits you might otherwise gain, not to mention you might feel light-headed and nauseous.
If you are in a hurry, taking in some easily digestible food or drink – like a banana, peanut butter bagel or smoothie – can make all the difference between a productive session and a fatigue-filled session.
The August issue of our monthly e-newsletter – The Fitness File – came out this week! This issue covers the following:
- temptation is bad … or is it?
- fitness tip: push today, pull tomorrow
- nutrition tip: veggies on the grill
- club news: studio closure, new staff members, help us help you and client perks
- staff spotlight: Juergen Reinhardt (Head Trainer)
- Q&A: how can physiotherapy help me recover from a concussion?
Check it out here.
Learn more about our amazing team!
Body & Soul is be closed Monday August 5th for BC Day. The studio will re-open Tuesday August 6th at 6am.
For local events, click here.