Are you, or is someone you know, interested in personal training? Are you one of the many Canadians who has never stepped foot in a fitness studio? Are you under the impression that most personal trainers embody drill sergeants? Have no fear; Body & Soul Consultations are here! Come down and see the studio, meet the staff and sit down with one of our personal trainers for a complimentary consultation and learn how we can help you achieve your health and fitness goals.
During one of our 60-minute consultations, you can expect to:
– develop health and fitness goals that are specific, measurable, attainable, realistic and timely
– find out how we can help you achieve these goals through personalized training programs
– discuss your past fitness experience
– identify your training style preference
Why should I have a consultation?
We recognize that choosing a fitness studio can be a big commitment and we want you to be confident in your choice. Taking the time to talk to a trainer and develop a strong, trusting relationship is critical in achieving your goals. Learn about our studio, meet our trainers and find out how we can help you on your road to optimal health.
If you know someone that would benefit from a consultation or if you haven’t trained in a while, call us (604-224-2639 [body]) and book a consultation today!
Begin your health and fitness journey today. Book a consult with one of our personal trainers.
Call 604-224-2639 (body) for more information or visit www.bodysoul.ca!
Body & Soul will be closed Saturday December 23rd for the holiday break and will re-open on Tuesday January 2nd at 6am! we hope that you have a lovely holiday break!
If you are interested in staying active over the holidays, check out our Healthy Holidays Workout Program created by former Body & Soul Personal Trainer Isabel Verse: https://www.bodysoul.ca/healthyholidays/
Chiropractic services are able to correct a wide variety of problems including overuse, chronic and repetitive sprain/strain injuries and any limitation involving a muscle, tendon, ligament, joint or nerve entrapment. A chiropractic adjustment/mobilization increases joint mobility and flexibility in a specific area, relaxes muscle spasm and provides pain relief. The movement also increases circulation of lubricating fluid within the joint.
Learn more about chiropractic therapy at Body & Soul.
The December issue of our monthly e-newsletter – The Fitness Files – came out this week! This issue covers the following:
- ’tis the season for maintenance
- looking for a holiday gift?
- fitness tip: why should I measure grip strength?
- nutrition tip: are you getting enough protein?
- club news: studio closure, holiday charity, new staff member and registered massage therapy
- staff spotlight: Angela Longstaffe (owner & CEO)
- Q&A: what can I do to improve frozen shoulder?