Studies continue to show that getting regular exercise has the following benefits:
- Improves memory because your brain gets more energy and oxygen.
- Reduces stress (thank to endorphins!) and helps force you to focus on the present – your workout, run or activity.
- Improves your sex life (yepp!). Studies have shown that regular exercise can not only increase sexual arousal but also help improve the body’s circulation of blood and oxygen (*wink*).
- Gives you more energy. A good workout helps stimulate your mind and gives you a boost of energy.
- Improves confidence, self-esteem and overall happiness because nothing feels better than achieving your health and fitness goals!
You might also be interested in learning more about the amazing benefits of running!