Depending on your goal, there are several ways to track and see progress, such as the bathroom scale or mirror, the waistband of your favourite jeans, etc.
For some people, these methods provide enough motivation to get active and stay fit – but for many people, there is a need to see specific changes and better understand their current level of health and fitness. For these people, we recommend a comprehensive assessment, specifically, a Body & Soul Reassessment. You will be taken through an assessment that uses the most up-to-date tools and techniques to provide a comprehensive and complete assessment of your health and fitness. Your assessment will include:
- Evaluation of your cardiovascular fitness and musculoskeletal fitness
- Assessment of your current level of balance, strength, and flexibility
- Calculation of body composition (fat, muscle, bone)
- Measurement of blood pressure and resting heart rate
- Determination of BMI and waist girth/circumference
For more information, or to book your assessment, call us at 604-224-BODY .